This text is a free translation of the French text which will have to be used for any legal reference.
3. Registration, username, and passwords Some of the features available on the Web Site require a registration or subscription. If you opt to register or subscribe to such a feature, you agree to provide truthful and up-to-date information about yourself, as required by the registration or subscription process, and to update this information Promptly if necessary to ensure that it remains fair and complete. You acknowledge that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the passwords you choose or assigned to you as a result of your registration or subscription; II) any activity that takes place under your username or password; and iii) to exit your account at the end of each session. In addition, you agree to notify Louishoude.com of any unauthorized use of your username or password. In the event that you fail to comply with the obligations set forth in this article 3, louishoude.com shall not be liable for any losses or damages arising therefrom.
4. Copyright all articles, texts, illustrations, images, photographs, information, audio clips, video clips, software and codes available on the website (the “content”), including how the content is presented , are protected by Canadian and foreign laws, including copyright, and are owned by Louishoude.com, its affiliates, and its licensors andor to the person recognized as the supplier of the content. The website is protected under copyright law as a compendium andor compilation within the meaning of Canadian and foreign laws. You agree to abide by all other copyright notices, information or restrictions on or in the content to which you can access through the andor Web Site. Louishoude.com grants you a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use and display the website andor features on your computer or other electronic device only for the purpose of displaying on a monostation display and Reproduction, in one copy, for backup copy or print on paper, personal and non-commercial, as long as you do not modify the content and retain the copyright notices. MODIFICATION, reproduction, DISTRIBUTION, TRANSMISSION, dissemination, representation, reproduction, networking, marketing, PUBLICATION, licensing, public performance, downloading, creation Derivatives, the posting on the INTERNET, the sale or any EXPLOITATION of the website, the content or the features, including, inter alia, by storage in a cache server, framing or other similar means, are prohibited. All software embedded in the Web Site and in the features, including, but not restricted to, any type of machine code, including all files and/or images contained or generated by such software is protected by copyright and may be protected by other rights. All such software is owned by Louishoude.com, its affiliates or its licensors. You are prohibited: i) from using, reproducing, modifying, adapting, translating, downloading or transmitting the software in whole or in part; (ii) to sell, lease, license or transfer the software or otherwise allow access to it; (iii) Modify, remove or cover any trade-mark or proprietary notice included in the software; and/or IV) to decompile, disassemble, decrypt, extract or reverse engineer the website or the features and components thereof, including, but not least, the software or to assist anyone in doing so. No items in the Web site or features can be construed as conferring a right, title, interest or other license on the software embedded in the Web site or in the features or that can be downloaded from the website, Including some intellectual property rights in software.
5. Trademarks louishoude. com, www. louishoude. com are trademarks of louishoude.com or are used under license. Other names, words, titles, phrases, logos, designs, graphics, icons and trade-marks displayed on the website may constitute trademarks of louishoude.com or third parties. Nothing contained in the Web Site or in the features shall be construed so as to grant you a license or right to use any logo, design or trademark of louishoude.com or any third party.
6. Liability for minors in the event that you have authorized a minor to navigate the Web Site or use the features, you acknowledge that you are responsible for: i) the person’s online behaviour; II) to control its access to and use of the andor web Site features; and iii) of the consequences of any misuse of the website Andor features on its part. You acknowledge that some sections of the Web Site and features may contain inappropriate content for a minor person. We recommend that you carry out reasonable supervision of the use of the website and the features of the minors who are in your care.
8. Disclaimer The website, features and content are provided “as is” and “as available”. You browse and use the website and features at your own risk. Louishoude.com makes no representations or warranties regarding the website, features and content, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose of the content or NON-infringement of the rights of Intellectual property; (ii) The operation of the Web SITE and the features in a safe and uninterrupted manner and without error; III) to the fact that the use of the website or features will meet your needs and expectations; (iv) The accuracy, completeness, reliability or relevance of the website, features and content; V) to correct defects or errors in the website and features; VI) to the ABSENCE of viruses or harmful elements in the website and features; and VII) to the safe or unintercepted TRANSMISSION of COMMUNICATIONS through the website or features. Louishoude.com, its affiliates and their directors, employees, agents, licensors or their successors and having respective rights, shall under no circumstances be liable for any damages of any kind, Indirect, special or incidental including, arising directly or indirectly from the use or PERFORMANCE of the website, the features or the content mentioned on them or on any other site to which you may access through the website, even If they knew or should have known the possibility of such damages. Louishoude.com, its affiliates and their directors, employees, agents, licensors or their successors and having respective rights, disclaim any liability for the acts, omissions or conduct of any third party User of the website and the features and any advertiser or sponsor of the website (“third-party users”) and in no event shall be liable for any damage, loss, damage (including, but not limited to, special, indirect or consequential damages or accessories) or expenses arising in any way I) from the acts, omissions or conduct of a third-party user; and II) of the use or inability to use anything, software, content, goods or SERVICES of a site or offered through a website linked to the website.
9. Lack of advice the Web Site may, from time to time, make available information related to various professional fields of practice, including health and fitness, travel and agencies (“professional Information”). Professional Information is provided solely for educational and entertainment purposes and should not be construed as a recommendation for a particular treatment, product or action plan. The use of the website should not replace consultations with a qualified professional.
10. Hyperlinks to third party sites The website contains hyperlinks to third party sites (the “third party Sites”) that make you leave the website. Louishoude.com provides these hyperlinks for your convenience. Third party Sites are not under the control of louishoude.com and hyperlinks may not be construed as an endorsement or endorsement of their content by louishoude.com. Louishoude.com is not responsible for the content of the third party Sites, the links they contain, or any changes or updates made to them, and louishoude.com makes no warranties about them.
11. Hyperlinks to the website louishoude.com encourages hyperlinks to the Web site (louishoude.com). However, it does not wish to be linked to any third-party site i) which contains content constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise be a violation of Any local, state, provincial, national or international legislation or regulation that is likely to impair or impair the activities, credibility or integrity of louishoude.com or that contains, displays or transmits any Material or information that exceeds the legal andor moral standards of Canadian society; or II) that contains, displays or transmits any information, software or other material that violates or contravenes the rights of others, including material that constitutes an invasion of privacy or rights to the protection of the personality, or is protected By copyright, trade-mark or other proprietary rights. Louishoude.com reserves the right to prohibit or refuse to accept a hyperlink to the website at its sole discretion at any time. You agree to remove any hyperlink that you may have to the website upon request from louishoude.com.
12. Using computer bots You acknowledge that the use of computer bots, including webbots, is prohibited for any purpose whatsoever in connection with the website.
13. Cookies louishoude.com informs you that one or more cookies can be placed on the hard disk of the computer from which you are browsing the Web Site. The cookies sent from the website are not intended to identify you. They record information about navigating the Web Site from the computer on which the witness is stored. Under no circumstances are the witnesses intended to exploit personal information about you. You can object to the recording of cookies on the hard disk of the computer from which you are browsing the Web Site by modifying the navigation software options on the computer.
15. Transactions with louishoude.com in the event that you order goods andor services on the website, you must submit complete and accurate personal information. Louishoude.com, in its sole discretion, reserves the right at any time after the receipt of your order, to accept or refuse your order. You acknowledge that the price of goods and services may change without notice and that the goods and services are based on availability.
16. Transactions with third parties in the event that, through the website, you purchase products andor services offered by third parties online (“Third party goods”), louishoude.com is not responsible for the legality, quality, accuracy, reliability or some other aspect of third party merchandise. If you are making a purchase on a third party site hosted by the website or linked to the website, the information obtained during your visit to the third party site and the information you give, such as your credit card number and your contact information , are collected by the third party Site and not by louishoude.com. You release louishoude.com, its affiliates and their directors, employees, agents, licensors or their successors and having respective rights to all damages that you may incur, and agree not to enforce Against them any claim arising from your purchase or use of third party merchandise offered on the website or on third party Sites through the website.